Meadow Lakes Baptist Church is an Independent, Fundamental, King James Only Baptist Church in Meadow Lakes, Alaska.
1.. We believe in the infallible, verbal plenary inspiration of the whole Bible and that the Bible is the all-sufficient rule of faith and practice.
2. We believe in the personal triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, equal in divine perfection.
3. We believe in the Genesis account of Creation.
4. We believe that Satan is a fallen angel, the archenemy of God and man, the unholy god of this world, and that his destiny is the eternal lake of fire.
5. We believe in the virgin birth and sinless humanity of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ.
7. We believe the Holy Spirit is the divine Administrator for Jesus Christ in His churches.
8. We believe that miraculous spiritual manifestation gifts were done away when the Bible was completed. Faith, Hope and Love are vital.
9. We believe that Man was created in the image of God and lived in innocence until he fell by voluntary transgression from his sinless state, the result being that all mankind are sinners.
10. We believe that the suffering and death of Jesus Christ was substitutionary for all mankind and is efficacious only to those who believe.
11. We believe in the bodily resurrection and ascension of Christ and the bodily resurrection of His saints.
12. We believe that the depraved sinner is saved wholly by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, and the requisites to regeneration are repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and that the Holy Spirit convicts sinners, regenerates, seals, secures, and indwells every believer.
13. We believe that repentance and faith are solemn and inseparable prerequisites for salvation; that they are inseparable graces wrought in the heart by the quickening power of the Holy Spirit, and as the sinner is deeply convicted of his guilt and helplessness he turns in repentance to the Lord Jesus Christ, surrendering himself wholeheartedly and receiving Him as personal Savior and Lord, he is immediately born again.
14. We believe that all who trust Jesus Christ for salvation are eternally secure in Him and shall not perish.
15.We believe that God deals with believers as His children, that He chastises the disobedient, and that He rewards the obedient.
16. We believe that Jesus Christ established His church during His ministry on earth and that it is always a local, visible assembly of scripturally baptized believers in covenant relationship to carry out the Commission of the Lord Jesus Christ, and each church is an independent, self-governing body, and no other ecclesiastical body may exercise authority over it. We believe that Jesus Christ gave the Great Commission to the New Testament churches only, not the individual believer and that He promised the perpetuity of His churches.
17. We believe that there are two pictorial ordinances in the Lord’s churches: Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. Scriptural baptism is the immersion of penitent believers in water, administered by the authority of a New Testament church in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Lord’s Supper is a memorial ordinance, restricted to the members of the local church observing the ordinance (Closed communion).Claimed?: YesPastor Name: Travis BowerPhone: 907-232-5477Address: 765 Pittman Rd
United StatesMailing Address: PO Box 870661, Wasilla, AK 99687KJV Position: KJV inspiredBibles Used:
Worship Style: TraditionalService Language(s):
- : 9:30 am - 2:00 pmMonClosedTueClosedWed7:00 pm - 8:30 pmThuClosedFriClosedSatClosedSun9:30 am - 2:00 pmService Times: Sunday School (Adult & children) 9:30, Sunday Morning 10:45, Fellowship 12:00, Bible Study (All are welcome) 1:00 pm, Wednesday 7:00 pm
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.