First Baptist Church of Pine Lakes is an independent Baptist church in Eustis, Florida. The pastor is Benjamin Barrack.
First Baptist Church of Pine Lakes is a friendly Bible believing, Bible teaching, God fearing, God loving church that lives by His inerrant Word from the King James Bible.
Claimed?: YesPastor Name: Benjamin BarrackPhone: (352) 589-7700Address: 31932 Huff Rd
- We believe that love one for another as Jesus loves the believer manifests our discipleship, proves our love for God & symbolizes our authority as New Testament churches. Love is therefore the great commandment of the LORD Jesus Christ upon which all others are dependent John 5:1-3; Rev. 2:4, 5).
- We believe in the infallible, verbal inspiration of the whole Bible & that the Bible is the all-sufficient rule of faith & practice160; 2 Tim 3:16, 17).
- We believe in the personal triune God: Father, Son & Holy Spirit, equal in divine perfection
- We believe in the Genesis account of Creation
- We believe that Satan is a fallen angel, the archenemy of God & man, the unholy god of this world, & that his destiny is the eternal lake of fire Rev. 20:10)
- We believe in the virgin birth & sinless humanity of Jesus Christ (Matt. 1:18-20; 2 Cor. 5:21; 1 Peter 2:22).
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ
- We believe the Holy Spirit is the divine Administrator for Jesus Christ in His churches
- We believe that miraculous spiritual manifestation gifts were done away with when the Bible was completed. Faith, Hope, & Love are the vital abiding Spiritual Gifts
- We believe that man was created in the image of God & lived in innocency until he fell by voluntary transgression from his sinless state, the result being that all mankind are sinners Rom. 5:12, 19).
- We believe that the suffering & death of Jesus Christ was substitutionary for all mankind & is efficacious only to those who believe
- We believe in the bodily resurrection & as bodily resurrection of His saints Thess. 4:13-18).
- We believe in the premillennial, personal, bodily return of Christ as the crowning event of the Gentile age. This event will include the resurrection of the righteous to eternal heaven, & the millennium will be followed by the resurrection of the unrighteous unto eternal punishment in the lake of fire & that the righteous shall enter into the heaven age Rev. 21:8).
- We believe that the depraved sinner is saved wholly by grace through repentance toward God & faith in the Lord Jesus Christ John 3:16-18; Acts 20:21; Rom. 6:23; Eph. 2:8, 9;),convicts (John 3:6;
- We believe that all who trust Jesus Christ for salvation are eternally secure in Him & shall not perish10:27-30; Rom. 8: 35-39; Heb. 10:39; 1 Peter 1:5).
- We believe that God deals with His believers as children, that He chastises the disobedient, & that He rewards the obedient Matt. 25:14-23; John 1:12; Heb. 12:5-11; 2 John 8; Rev. 22:12).
United StatesKJV Position: KJV inspiredBibles Used:
Worship Style: TraditionalService Language(s):
- Small Groups
- : ClosedMonClosedTueClosedWed6:30 pm - 7:30 pmThuClosedFriClosedSatClosedSun9:20 am - 10:00 am10:30 am - 11:30 am6:30 pm - 7:30 pmService Times: Sunday School 9:20am • Sunday Morning Worship 10:30am • Sunday Evening Worship 6:30pm • Wednesday Worship 6:30pm - 7:30pm
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.