We associate with the American Baptist Association, the Missionary Baptist Association of Texas, and the Southwest Association of Missionary Baptist Churches.
1. We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and that it iis the only divinely inspiraed book in the world.
2. We believe in the holy Trinity, with God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit all are equal in divine perfection.
3. We believe in the Genesis account of creation.
4. We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ,
and His sinless humanity. We also affirm the deity and eternal existence of Jesus Christ.
5. We believe that salvation is only by and through the person and work of Jesus Christ as the supreme sacrifice for sins by His suffering, death, and resurrection. A person must agree they are a sinner, repent of their sin, and place their faith in trust in Jesus Christ alone as their complete Savior.When a person is truly born again by the Spirit of God, they are eternally secure in Him and can never be separated from Christ.
6. We believe in the Lord established His church during His personal ministry on earth and that it is always a local, visible assembly of baptized believers in covenant relationship. Each church is a self-governing body, accountabl only to Jesus Chris tHimself as its Supreme Head.
7. We believe there are two pictorial ordinances in the Lord’s churches. Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. Baptism is the immersion of repentant believers in water, administered by the authory of a New Testament Church in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Lord’s Supper is a memorial ordinance restricted to the members of the local church administering the ordinance.
8. We believe in a literal place called hell, where all unrighteous shall suffer eternal punishment in the lake of fire, along with the devil and his fallen angels.
9. We believe in the bodily return of Jesus Christ as the crowning event of the Gentile age. This event will include the resurrection of the righteous to eternal heaven, and the Millennium will be followed by the resurrection of the unrighteous unto eternal punishment.
Quaker Avenue Missionary Baptist Church is an independent Baptist church in Lubbock, Texas. The pastor is Monty Hilliard.
Quaker Avenue Missionary Baptist Church in Lubbock, Texas believes the King James Version of the Bible and offers blended worship services in English. They have a service on Wednesday Evening. They may be associated with the following associations and fellowships: American Baptist Association. They offer the following ministries: Faith Bible Institute.