Crossroads Independent Baptist Church in the Quad Cities is looking for a senior Pastor to lead its congregation after the passing of Pastor Dave Wellman.
We have services four times a week:
Sunday School: 9am
Sunday Worship: 10am
Sunday Evening: 6pm
Wednesday Prayer/Study: 7pm
Full-time pastor of an independent, fundamental, KJV church with attendance of up to 50 people. Provides spiritual leadership, care and counseling to church members, prepares weekly sermons of minimum of 4 services, preaches, teaches, and conduct worship services, officiates special services, e.g., baptisms, weddings, and funerals, conducts/oversees management of church ministries and facilities, performs administrative duties, and provides direction/guidance on church financial matters.
The pastor shall serve as the chief under-shepherd and overseer of Mountain Vista Baptist Church (MVBC), feeding, leading, and nurturing the flock. This Pastor’s main responsibilities will be to preach God’s Word, minister to the spiritual needs of the body of MVBC, provide biblical leadership for the church, and to act as the chief administrator of the pastoral and church staff.
• Set as a guideline of personal behavior and meet the biblical standards required in I Timothy 3:1-7 and I Peter 5:1-4.
• Maintain a regular program of study to enable himself to plan and conduct meaningful worship services.
• Prepare for and conduct worship services; lead in the observance of the two ordinances (Baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper); and lead the church in proclaiming the gospel to the church and community.
• Serve as the leader and example in seeking to win the unsaved; lead the membership in soul-winning training.
• Continue and foster a regional, national, and international Missions Program utilizing a robust Faith Promise Missions Giving program.
• Visit members and prospects and lead the church staff and ministry workers in a visitation program. Facilitate the contact/visitation of hospitalized or grieving church members.
• Conduct premarital, vocational, family, bereavement, counseling sessions, etc., as needed. Advise other professional help when necessary.
• Perform wedding ceremonies and conduct funeral services.
• Work with deacons, ministry workers, and staff in performing assigned responsibilities. Be available for and
• lead in training as needed.
• Plan and promote periods of evangelistic emphasis (revivals) for the unsaved and renewal for the Christians.
• Act as moderator for church business meetings.
• Oversee church discipline and manage conflict in the church. Seek to reconcile relationships and promote unity within the church.
• A Bachelor’s of Pastoral Studies Degree (or equivalent) from a Baptist college and/or training experiences which would qualify a person to pastor and administer an Independent Fundamental Baptist church.
• Ordained as a Pastor and Preacher of God’s Word.
• Servant Leadership.
• Spiritual and personal integrity and maturity.
• Ability and willingness to share Christ and the Gospel and disciple others.
• Positive interpersonal and effective oral communication skills.
Please call or email and have resume, doctrinal statement, and any questions ready for submission.
Hope Baptist Church is currently seeking for a Bi-vocational pastor. The previous pastor had to step down in February 2022. If you know of anyone that is seeking a pastorate please contact Derek Heilman (717) 381-6524 or call the church phone and leave a message. You may also reach out to us on our Facebook by sending us a message there.
Open Door Baptist Church is an independent Baptist church in Midland, Michigan, currently seeking the LORD’s will for a pastor.
The Big Picture
Open Door Baptist Church (odbcmidland.com) is seeking a pastor to preach the Word of God, shepherd the church and reach the community for the glory of God.
Open Door Baptist Church is a congregation of saved, baptized believers associated by a covenant of faith and fellowship of the Gospel. It is an independent, fundamental Baptist Church, self-governing and supported by the tithes and offerings of church members and friends. The church sends monthly financial support to over 45 missionaries worldwide. The people of Open Door Baptist Church come from various backgrounds and experiences with the desire to serve and worship the Lord. Each has a ministry to one another and a responsibility to share the Gospel by serving in the multiple ministries of the church. We have a number of third generation family members.
Please look over this job description, the church website and the longer pastoral profile. Along with your resume please answer these questions:
Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as the Pastor at Open Door Baptist Church?
Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Pastor of Open Door Baptist Church?
In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the doctrine of Open Door Baptist Church.
Please send your resume, the answers to these questions and a link to at least one online sermon via the contact form to Jason.
Open Door Baptist Church is an independent Baptist church in Hickory Flat (Potts Camp), Mississippi. They are currently seeking the LORD’s will for a new pastor. The church is debt free and averages between 40-50 in attendance. The church has a faith promise missions program, children’s church ministry and a van route. These people are precious and have a sweet spirit.
Lighthouse Baptist Church is an independent Baptist church in Lexington, South Carolina, currently seeking the LORD’s will for a new pastor.
We at Lighthouse Baptist Church are seeking a new pastor to lead us into the future.
We are an independent, fundamental, premillennial, missionary, KJV only church.
We are only interested in traditional worship.
We will not allow modern choruses or contemporary Christian music.
We are definitely not: Calvinist, Charismatic, Neo-evangelical, or Ecumenical
We are: Friendly, Evangelistic, and Missionary
We are also technology friendly:
We have a website
We have a Facebook page and livestream our services
We have two large monitors in the front of the building for use in displaying the words to hymns for those with poor sight, and for displaying missionary videos, etc.
It is important to note that we will not be using these monitors to display contemporary choruses, etc.
We have a good solid core group who are determined to keep the Gospel light shining here in the Lexington area.
Our building is paid for and our finances are solid.
Because we are a small church our pastor would have to be bi- vocational. As of this moment, we can pay a significant part of a pastor’s living wage. The exact terms of our financial support to a pastor can be discussed at the appropriate time.
Anyone desiring to pastor our church must begin by filling in a questionnaire and sending it back to us by email or regular mail.
On behalf of Lighthouse Baptist Church,
Scott Devers, Interim Pastor
Grace Baptist Church in Washington, Kansas is seeking the LORD’s will for a new pastor. They are looking for a missionary pastor or bi-vocational pastor. Approximately 5,000 people in Washington County. We are KJV and traditional music. Church is debt free. We are small but desire to grow. Lots of potential. If you believe God may be leading you to Grace Baptist please contact Titus Mohler.
All rights and glory belong exclusively to the LORD Jesus Christ, both now and for eternity.