We are prayerfully seeking a full-time Pastor who loves and seeks the Lord earnestly, is grounded in faith and truth, accurately prepares for and delivers God’s Word through sermons, is consistent, motivated, organized and has a passion for training and discipling believers.
In addition to Sunday services, the Pastor will be expected to oversee the church’s ministries. Other responsibilities include providing support to those seeking counsel and/or guidance, and visitation to shut-ins and the sick. The Pastor is expected to interact with the various church boards and committees.
Provide a consistent testimony of a personal redemptive relationship with God through faith and belief in Jesus Christ. Give evidence of a daily walk of prayer, personal Bible study, and demonstrate an ability to win others to Christ.
• Leading joyful, nourishing, and inspirational worship services.
• Initiating inclusive group studies to grow the church in worship and study.
• Engaging with members of all ages, supporting and guiding them in their faith journeys.
• Providing consistent leadership and shaping the future of the church.
• Collaborating with church members to further the mission and vision.
• Addressing the emerging needs of the community and constituency through outreach and service.
• A compassionate leader with strong worship and preaching skills.
• Demonstrated spiritual maturity and a deep understanding of the Bible.
• Effective communicator with the ability to connect with diverse groups of people.
• A change agent who can navigate and lead through times of transition.
• Degree from a Christian college, university, or seminary.
• Strategic thinker with a clear vision for ministry.
• Collaborative and motivating, fostering teamwork and unity.
• Flexible and adaptable, embracing the challenges and opportunities of our changing church.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.