Church Category: Bible Church, House Church, and Independent Baptist ChurchChurch Tags: Anabaptist, Bookstore, Church Plant, Correspondence, Discipleship, Dispensational, Gipp, House church, Internet Radio, Jail, KJV inspired, Non-501c3, Prison, Public ministry, Ruckman, Scripture Signs, Tent, Tracts, Tuesday Service, and Unaffiliated
Our church is a King James Bible believing church that is independent baptist in doctrine, discipline, and government. We believe the best method of teaching and studying the Holy Scriptures is verse by verse comparing Scripture with Scripture (Isaiah 28:11-13; Acts 17:11; 2 Timothy 2:15). This method gives the true sense of the Word of God and we practice this when coming together.
Claimed?: YesPastor Name: Marc AndersonPhone: 919-750-7988Address: 148 Bass Lake Dr
- We believe the King James Bible is the inspired preserved Word of God for the English speaking people. We reject all new versions as corrupt (2 Corinthians 2:17).
- We believe in the Biblical doctrine of the Trinity as taught in 1 John 5:7. We further believe that Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh (1 Timothy 3:16) and was virgin born (Isaiah 7:14).
- We believe that a man can only be saved by trusting Jesus Christ and His blood atonement alone. Once saved the believer is eternally secure in Christ and can never be lost. After being saved we encourage the new believer to be baptized and join a local bible believing church that teaches and preaches the Holy Scriptures (Acts 2:41-47).
- We believe in practicing communion regularly as taught by the Scriptures (Acts 20:7) and only saved Bible believing believers in fellowship with the Lord are allowed to participate (1 Corinthians 11:17-34).
- We believe in the Biblical practice of separation and as such we reject ecumenism, the Charismatic Movement, Romanism, and any other form of worldliness that is contrary to the Scriptures (2 Corinthians 6:17-18).
- We believe Christ is soon to return and rapture all Born Again believers up to Heaven to face the Judgement Seat of Christ. At this time there will be tribulation period on earth call the Great Tribulation Period, or the time of Jacob’s trouble. At the end of this period the Lord will return at the Second Advent and the Millennial reign will begin. This will last 1000 years. After this the Great White throne Judgement will be set up and finally eternity will begin after that.
United StatesMailing Address: PO Box 297, Mt Olive, NC 28365KJV Position: KJV inspiredBibles Used:
Worship Style: TraditionalService Language(s):
- Internet Radio
- Public ministry
- Scripture Signs
- Church Plant
- House church
- Service Times: Sunday School 10, Sunday Morning 11, Sunday Evening 6, Tuesday 6
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.